This CSS resource seems quite nice. Check out the link below.
The contents below:
Some people get confused between web designer and web developer. Here’s are the main difference below.
- Using software tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or Sketch to build the final layout design of the website
- Have good skills in graphic design and logo design
- Have a good feel for user experience, to identify the simplest approach possible to attain the desired function. This includes the layout, buttons, images and the general format of the website.
- Web designers need to keep themselves up to date with the latest design trends. It’s also important to keep design consistency that is made popular from other web giant companies, such as Google, and Facebook. This makes the website environment and interface easier to navigate and use, as it is already familiar to the users eyes.
- Web designers have to also keep in mind the branding of the website, colour palettes to be used, and the typography and readability of the website.
- Building the actual interface through which a user interacts with the website. This interface is built by front-end developers using HTML, CSS, and JS languages.
- Front-end developers provide the markup design to back-end developers, so they can implement a dynamic website, and submit all the required data on the server and databases.
- Back-end developers create the backbone of the website using languages such as PHP and MySQL.
- Both front-end and back-end developers can use the same development environments or IDEs (Integrated Development Environment). These are software application tools where you code and build the structure of the website.
- Web developers may also use versioning tools to keep a history of the previous builds. This will help them to quickly and effortlessly move back to a previous “unbroken” version if required to do so.
Awesome comic strip. Sneak preview
Check this link first then the link below
Via toggl blog
Following the job trend, it seems that PHP is slowing down.
Read more here
Click here for Indeed’s Job Trend