1. See What’s New in Ubuntu 17.04
2. Check for Updates
3. Install Graphics Drivers
4. Install Media Codecs
5. Install Unity Tweak Tool
6. Enable Minimize on Click
7. Install a modern GTK theme
8. Install a modern icon theme
9. Install Apps from Ubuntu Software
10. Install Apps from Outside Ubuntu Software
11. Add Useful Indicator Applets
12. Sync Your Cloud Account(s)
13. Install a System Cleaner Tool
14. Integrate Firefox with the Unity Desktop
15. Start playing with Snaps
16. Prepare for the future
17. Tell People About Ubuntu!
I have tried playing around with Ubuntu. It’s quite stable and fun to look around. Would recommend on installing it. People coming from Windows and no experience with Linux. Ubuntu is most recommended on the internet to try it first time users. Link is below!
Download Ubuntu here.